Featuring a stunning kaleidoscope of wild and rugged landscapes, a warm atmosphere and an exciting array of creatures, Chui cottage is a charming cottage adjacent to a home on Naretoi Estate.
Wildlife abounds at the 2 bedroom cottage, where you will see zebras, wildebeests, warthogs, elands, gazelles, and giraffes from the comfort of the verandah and lounge. Enjoy your mornings with a cup of hot coffee as you watch the sunrise over Kilileoni and have the wildlife greet you at your doorstep.
The house is self-catering and is well equipped with everything you need for a comfortable, relaxed stay in the bush making it the perfect base for exploring the northern reaches of the Mara.
The 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for a private and personal experience with welcoming and accommodating staff that are ready to cater for your needs. The entire cottage is breezy and bright putting you right into a holiday mood.
The space consists of:
– Two bedrooms
– One master en-suite with a kingsize bed and a luxury finish bathroom and views of the wilderness
– Second bedroom has a single bed as well a double bunk bed with views of the wilderness
– 2 bathrooms with amazing water pressure and steaming hot showers
– Open plan kitchen fully equipped with a refrigerator/freezer and gas cooker with oven. All pots, pans, utensils, dishes, and cutlery are provided to make sure it is a cooking and eating paradise
To note: The property is shared with the main house some distance away but is otherwise completely secluded and the pool is located in the main house.
Your favourite hang out spot will be the spacious verandah furnished with an outdoor sitting area perfect for sundowners in the evening and unwinding after adventurous days.
Rates are exclusive conservancy fee which will give you have access to Enonkishu, Ol Chorro, and Lemek Conservancies.
Conservancy Fees are as per below (per night):
– Kenyan resident adult $20
– Kenyan resident minor* $10
– African resident adult $35
– African resident minor* $20
– Non-resident adult $85
– Non-resident minor* $40
– Vehicle $20
– External guide $20
*Minor 2-12 years old, under 2 years is complimentary.
The house is well designed for family and friends who would like to stay in the Mara for several days or even longer stays.
Upon arrival we always make sure there’s some tea and coffee for you, as well as clean linens and towels for your use.