Just a breathe away from The UN, this colonial style home in Muthaiga overlooking Karura forest is your next best getaway in Nairobi.
Set on a 5 acre land, enjoy the lush greenery of the gardens perfect for children to run and play while you sit and toast the sunset or go on a nature stroll within the property. Your stay will remind you of the Mid – Century Nairobi, whilst enjoying modern living amenities.
The home has retained its history through the decor which compliments the antiquity, so you feel as if you are in the historic era. The large, beautiful windows can be found throughout the space , making it bright and open, allowing for great views of the enchanting environs.
We have staff on site that are ready to accommodate you and assist with all your needs for a comfortable and memorable stay. The whole house consists of 3 floors, however guests have access to the ground floor and the lower floor where the 2 bedrooms are located.
– Outdoor patio that extends into an expansive garden space and forest area perfect for wandering off for day walks
– Lounge area overlooking the front yard and enjoy the sounds of nature
– Spacious sitting area perfect for picking a great read from the book selection and cuddling next to the cosy fireplace
– Cloak room near the entrance
– Dining areas next to the kitchen with views of green and lush oasis as you gather with friends or family to enjoy a meal
– Spacious and well equipped private kitchen with all your cooking essentials for homemade meals
– Cosy seating area with a mounted TV
– 1 bedroom with queen size bed and sufficient wardrobe space
– 1 bedroom with double beds
– Shared bathroom with a bath tub
The home sits on a prominent and charming street in Muthaiga, and as a guest, you will get the unique opportunity of being situated in a residential area with the convenience of accessing restaurants , shopping centres and malls.
Your stay will be nothing short of a unique living experience and peace of mind in total relaxation.
Upon arrival we always make sure there’s some tea and coffee for you, as well as clean linens and towels for your use.